*/

You can find great local Burlington Township, New Jersey real estate information on Localism.com Leander McClain, Real Estate Consultant is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life Is Great On The Sunny (Leander's) Side Of The Street



Hello all,
This morning the weather report for Philadelphia is HOT! I have heard many people complaining about the heat. I have been prone to do it also (considering that the AC in one of my cars is on the fritz). But then I thought, why am i complaining? Somewhere in the world, someone is lying in an airconditioned hospital room, unable to get up. Yet hear i am standing and able to walk around freely. It truly is sunny on my side of the street.

We hear lot's of people complaining about the real estate market. It's horrible, it hasn't been this bad in many years, I am not making the money I used to, blah, blah, blah. As I was driving to the office, I passed a gentleman sleeping on the street. When I went to bed last night, my mattress was certainly more comfortable than the sidewalk that this gentleman ws sleeping on. It truly is sunny on my side of the street.

Gas prices. OMG, gas is at or about $4.00 a gallon. How can we ever afford to drive our luxury cars with the price of premium? Then I remember when I read the story about my brothers in Cuba. How some could only afford a small amount of gas and could only drive every once in awhile. Not everyday like I do. Hmmm , it is still looking sunny on Leander's side of the street.
Bottom line: You can look at the glass as half empty or half full. You still have the same amount. Why not enjoy what you have and stop complaining about what you don't have. I am very happy with all things in life. Is it perfect.......far from it. Yet, I will will continue to smile on my sunny side of the street.

Have a great day


Leander McClain, Real Estate Consultant


http://burlingtoncounty.blogspot.com/