*/

You can find great local Burlington Township, New Jersey real estate information on Localism.com Leander McClain, Real Estate Consultant is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Leander McClain wins race for Virtual Burlington Twp., NJ Mayor


Well I have finally did it. I ran for office, I was unopposed and I won. I am now the official virtual mayor of Burlington Twp., NJ. It's a wonderful title that I gave myself....sorta like Michael Jackson did with "The King of Pop" or Wendy Williams with "The Queen of All Media" or Howard Stern with "The King of All Media". I don't remember when those elections were held :).

So what does this mean to you my constituents. You will now have a place to read and post information about all things Burlington Twp, NJ. I will provide information, review, stories about what is going on in town, and much, much more. Check out our townships website here http://www.squidoo.com/08016/LeanderMcClain-knows-08016. And please tell your friends, family and people you care about. I look forward to serving as your mayor.

No comments:

http://burlingtoncounty.blogspot.com/